August 25, 2020

Tweet bear with honey

Hello everyone and welcome to my post! Maria Pilar here with a new card using distress oxide inks.

This background is made with Distress Oxide Faded Jeans, Abandoned Coral and Fossilized Amber and mixed them softly by spraying them with water. I did the same on another card that I used to die-cut the honeycomb that I glued on the bottom, also including some of the cells.
The stamp Bear with Honey is colored with Copics markers and glued to the bottom with double-sided foam tape.

Stamped on the same cardboard as the background, I cut out the message You're So Tweet with scissors, bordering the letters to make it uneven and it is also glued with double-sided foam tape.

These stamps belong to the Crackerbox&SuzyStamps Babies category, one of those promoted this month with an automatic 20% discount when ordering. In addition we have the Remember the 60's  stamps that have 15% plus an additional 10% with the code RELEASE10; that is, a total of 25%. Just add them to your cart and you will see the discount on the stamps.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This


Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!